MS-CIT ( Maharashtra State Certificate in Information technology) A Government Recognised Course offered at MKCL’s Authorised Centre in KALYAN-Win Informatics Network
MS-CIT is an Information Technology (IT) literacy course started by MKCL in the year 2002. It has made more than 1 crore learners IT literate till date. It is the most popular IT Literacy course in Maharashtra.
This Course Comprises Of:
- Reading and understanding a highly illustrated book
- eLearning based self-learning sessions
- Through MKCL's eLearning Revolution for All (ERA)
- Providing hands-on practice sessions.
- Learning facilitation by certified professionals
- With academic interactions, assessments, and collaboration
After completing this course, the learners will emerge as confident and versatile users of Information Technology.
- You should have a keen desire to learn Information Technology
- You should preferably be a 10th Std. passed student. (Not compulsory)
- The learner should go to the MS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC). To find out a MS-CIT centre nearest to your home, click here.
- The learner should fill in an application form available at the MS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC), along with the prescribed fees. The fees can be paid in three modes. To view the detailed fee structure, click here..
- Relevant documents to be carried at the time of admission are :
- Xerox copy of Photo Id proof signed by the learner
- 1 copy of passport size photograph (color or black & White)
**Note: Visually Handicapped learners are provided with MS-CIT Book in Braille Language (English Medium)
|Model||Total Fee (Rupees)||
- For Regular Without Installment: The Examination Fee is a necessary component of the course (the break-up is shown for information purpose) and has to be paid as part of the Total Course Fee.
- For Regular Mode (With 2 Installment), student has to pay the fees in two installments with first Installment of Rs.1750/- & second installment of Rs.1700/- (Please contact your Authorized Learning Centre for further details)
- For Regular Mode (With 3 Installments), student has to pay the fees in three installments with First installment of Rs. 1200/- , Second installment of Rs. 1200/- and Third installment of Rs. 1150/- (Please contact your Authorized Learning Centre for further details)
- The Course Fee includes the charges for the Study Material.
- Total Fee is payable at the time of admission and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Re-examination Fees:
- In case if a learner is not successful in the first attempt of the exam, he/ she may appear for a re-examination by paying a re-examination fee of Rs.250/- to Authorized Learning Centre (ALC),whom s/he has registered with. A learner can appear for maximum two re-exams. Fees for each event is charged separately.
Note: A foresaid amount of Rs 250 /- does not include Training or any other services except allowing the Learner to reappear for one specific reexam event.
|Course Duration||12 Weeks: 11 weeks + 1 week of distributed holidays. Examination in the 13th week.|
|Lab Hours||66 (one computer to be shared by two learners)|
|Total Hours||144 Hours: two hours per day.|
eLearning of this course is available in 6 languages: