Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Training course in Kalyan-Param Computer Education.
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications. It is a combination of the Microsoft's event-driven programming language Visual Basic with Microsoft Office Applications such as Microsoft Excel.
VBA enables you to automate various activities in Excel like generating reports, preparing charts & graphs, doing calculations, etc. This automation activity is also often referred as Macro.
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)Duration: 1 Months
Learning Objectives ul> Introduction to VBA How VBA works with Excel
- Working with the Visual Basic Editor
- Introducing the EXCEL Object model
- VBA sub and Function Procedures
- Using the Excel Macro recorder
- Essential Language elements
- Working with range objects
- Using VBA and Worksheet functions
- Controlling program flow and making decision
- Automatic procedures and events
- Error handling techniques
- VBA programming examples
- Simple dialog box
- Userform basics
- Using userform control
- User form techniques and tricks
- Accessing your macro using user interface