Asp.net with MVC Training course in Kalyan-Param Computer Education.
ASP.NET MVC is a highly-testable web application framework that uses a model-view-controller pattern. ASP.NET MVC combines existing ASP.NET features with the popular MVC pattern, making the software suitable for managing complex web applications that are controlled by large teams of developers.
Asp.net with MVCDuration: 2 Months
- Introduction to ASP.NET 4, Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.net Life Cycle, Web Application Development Process, Features of ASP.NET,
- Build a Simple Web Application, ASP.NetWeb Site Structure, ASPX Page Structure, ASP.NET Objects, Request and Response,
- Difference between HTML Controls and Server Controls, Types of Web Server Controls, Postback model, User Interface with HTML Controls and Web server Controls, Validation Controls
- Master Page, Content Page, nested Master Page, ViewState, ControlState, Application object and Session Object, Type of Session state, Global.asax
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Web Navigation, The Sitemap File, Dynamic Menu, TreeView, User Controls
- ADO.NET Object Model, How to Create Connections, Data Binding Technique, Filter the data to display the selected Controls, Understand and Work in Connected & Disconnected Environment, Difference between Connected & Disconnected Environment,
- Retrieve and store large binary data. Bulk Copy Operations, SQL Notifications, Local Transaction and Distributed Transactions, Read, Write, Validate, and modify XML Data Using XML Classes, Read Write Operations of XML using DOM Object, Work with DataSet, Tables,
- Cystal reports.
- Operators, implementations,
- LINQ to objects, XML, ADO.NET, Query syntax
- Introduction AJAX, Using ASP.Net AJAX, Web Services and Page methods in AJAX websites.
- Different Ways to Cache Data in asp.net Web applications
- Output Caching, Caching with Data Source Controls, Programmatic Caching
- Introducing security
- Introducing the login Controls
- Introduction to JQuery, JQuery syntax, modifying DOM with JQuery, effect with Jquery, Jquery and extensibilty.
- ASP.NET MVC, Model-View-Controller Design Pattern, Routing, Controllers, Models, Views, Razor Syntax, HTML, Helpers, Using AJAX and jQuery with ASP.NET MVC
- preparing Your Web site for Deployment, Copying Your Web site, moving Data to a remote server