Python Training course in Kalyan-Param Computer Education.
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects
All our courses are oriented towards getting you ready for the job. Our courses are a mix of theory and practical knowledge, based on the latest industry trends. So, contact us today, for the best Python training course with professional certified trainers.
PythonDuration: 1 Months
- Introduction to Python. Introduction to the IDLE interpreter (shell) and its documentation.
Building Blocks of Program
- Data, Data Types, Data Binding, Variables, Constants, Declaration, Operations on Data such as assignment, arithmetic, relational, logical operations and variables used.
Develop Code using Python
- Features, basic syntax, Writing and executing simple program, Basic Data Types such as numbers, strings, etc Declaring variables, Performing assignments, arithmetic operations, Simple input-output.
- Type conversion Conditional Statements: if, if-else, nested if –else Looping: for, while, nested loops Control statements: Terminating loops, skipping specific conditions.
Functions And Modules
- Defining a function, calling a function, Advantages of functions, types of functions, function parameters, Formal parameters, Actual parameters, global and local variables, Anonymous functions, Importing module, Creating & exploring modules
- Numbers, List, Tuple, String, Set, Dictionary
- Opening and closing files, various types of file modes, reading and writing to files, manipulating directories
Object & Class
- OOP, Class, Inheritance, Inheritance, Operator Overloading
- Iterator, Generator, Closure, Decorators, Property
- Threading Methods, Creating Thread, Synchronization
GUI Programming in Python (using Tkinter)
- What is GUI, Advantages of GUI, Introduction to GUI library. Layout management,Widgets: frame, label, button, checkbutton, entry, listbox, message, radiobutton, text, spinbox etc.
- Database Access, PyMySQL.
- Sockets, Server Socket Methods, Client Socket Methods
Introduction to Data Science Libraries
- Installing and running numpy, Installing and running pandas
Python Data Science Modules
- Introduction to numpy, Creating arrays, Array Processing, Introduction to pandas, Series in pandas